Ready to have your photo be highlighted by SCPRA and Submitted to the NRPA contest?
SCPRA is collecting photos that tell a great story for a chance to be featured on the SCPRA website, social media, and local newspaper! The SCPRA Board of Administration will select the top photo to be featured by SCPRA. The selected photo will be featured by SCPRA and submitted to the National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) photo contest. If your picture is selected by NRPA, your picture will be featured on the cover of the July 2018 issue of Parks and Recreation Magazine.
- March 26, 2018: photo submission due
- March 30, 2018: SCPRA selected photo submitted to NRPA
- April 20, 2018: NRPA selects finalists
- May 21, 2018: finalists put to public vote on Facebook
- May 25, 2018: Finalists with most votes win!
- July, 2018: Winning photo featured on the cover of Parks & Recreation.
Tips for Submission:
- Submit a photo with an interesting and compelling story behind it — maybe of a unique program or community event. A great photo should tell a great story. You can share this story in the comments section when you upload your photo.
- Submit a photo that includes people in it.
- Submissions must be high-resolution (at a minimum of 300 dpi) and at least 9.25 inches wide by 11 inches tall.
- Consider how the Parks & Recreation logo will fit over your photo.
- Photos should be submitted to email@example.com
More information about NRPA photo contest here: https://www.nrpa.org/events/july/july-cover-contest/?utm_source=facebook