DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Recognizing and responding quickly and effectively to all emergencies.
- Utilize whistle codes, hand signals and Emergency Action Plan.
- Prevent injuries by minimizing or eliminating hazardous situations or behaviors.
- Enforce facility rules and regulations and educating patrons about them.
- Inspect the facility on a daily basis and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions to management.
- Collect and dispose of trash in and around the pool and bathhouse facility. Empty trash receptacles.
- Clean the bathhouse including but not limited to the following tasks; stock paper goods, clean toilets, sinks and showers, vacuum and mop floors.
- Assist in vacuuming, brushing and maintaining cleanliness of pool.
- Attend all staff meetings.
- Attend and participate in all staff training and drills.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Hourly rate: $8.25
Applications should be submitted by mail or email to:
Tyler Fairchild, SCPRA Director
677 Orrstown Road, Shippensburg, PA 17257