Assistant Pool Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and supervise assigned operations.
- Plan, organize and assign workloads and staff assignments.
- Train, motivate and evaluate staff.
- Communicate pool policies and procedures to staff and to the general public.
- Assist in the management of any admission/concession related activities; operation, inventory, ordering, and staffing.
- Issue written and oral instructions to subordinates.
- Maintain harmony among workers and resolves minor grievances; all other grievances shall be referred to the SCPRA Director.
- Perform or assist subordinates in performing duties; adjusts errors and complaints.
- Prepare attendance, accident/incident, and routine accounting reports.
- Direct the patrolling of the pool, and the enforcement of safety rules and regulations.
- Monitor pool filtration system. Monitors pool water chemistry through testing of water samples. Immediately notifies SCPRA Director to adjust chemicals as needed in order to maintain standards.
- Work as a lifeguard and/or an admission/concession attendant as needed.
- Promote interest and provide information regarding aquatic programs to the general public.
- Perform a variety of miscellaneous duties such as answering telephones, running errands, picking up supplies, making arrangements for rental and use of pool, helping set up for classes and events, cleaning and upkeep, etc.
- 12.00 hourly
Applications should be submitted by mail or email to:
Tyler Fairchild, SCPRA Director
677 Orrstown Road, Shippensburg, PA 17257