- Groundskeeper assumes responsibility of outdoor maintenance, clean-up and care of the woods, grounds, gardens, walkways, trails, parking areas and basic outdoor maintenance tasks.
- Temporary position starting March 12, 2018.
Supervision: Groundskeeper will report directly to SCPRA Director.
- Some experience in grounds keeping or maintenance preferred.
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Must be willing to work July 4th, weekdays, and some weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean, maintain, repair and care for basic equipment, including vehicle and tractor.
- Rake, weed, sweep, trim bushes and trees.
- Care for athletic playing surfaces and facilities.
- Remove trash and liter from various collection areas.
- Perform other maintenance assignments as needed, including painting, cleaning, basic repairs, changing light bulbs or basic construction.
- Hourly rate: $10.00
Applications should be submitted by mail or email to:
Tyler Fairchild, SCPRA Director
677 Orrstown Road, Shippensburg, PA 17257